The Average Cost to Pressure Wash a House
Most homeowners don’t think about having their house pressure washed until they see the gunk and grime that has built up over time. But even if you’re not seeing any major build-up, it’s a good idea to have your home pressure washed at least once a year to remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated.
Depending on the size of your home, the amount of dirt and debris that needs to be removed, and the company you hire, the cost to have your home pressure washed can range from $75 to $1,000.
If you’re thinking about having your house pressure washed, it’s important to understand the different factors that can affect the cost.
Factors that Influence Pressure Washing Cost
- The size of your home is one of the biggest factors – a small bungalow will obviously cost less to pressure wash than a large mansion.
- The amount of dirt and debris that needs to be removed is also a factor – if you live in an area with a lot of trees, for example, there will likely be more leaves and other debris to remove than if you live in a city.
- Finally, the company you hire can also affect the cost – some companies charge by the square foot, while others charge a flat rate.
To get an accurate estimate of the cost to pressure wash your home, it’s best to contact a few different companies and get quotes from each one. This way, you can compare prices and find the best deal.
There are a few other charges you may incur when having your house pressure washed:
- Some companies charge an extra fee for moving furniture or appliances,
- While others charge an extra fee for cleaning windows,
- You may also have to pay for the cost of any chemicals that are used during the cleaning process.
So, before you hire a company to pressure wash your home, be sure to ask about all of the potential charges that may apply. This will help you to budget accordingly and make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.