10 Tips to Prepare Your Home for the Driveway Cleaning Service
When you hire a professional driveway cleaning service, they will need access to the entire surface in order to do a thorough job. It is important to clear any obstacles that might get in the way, such as cars, bikes, lawn furniture, and children’s toys. In addition, you should sweep the surface of any dirt or debris that could potentially get in the way. There are a few things you can do to make their job easier and ensure that the finished product is up to your standards.
Driveway cleaning service will clean your driveway for you, but there are a few things you can do to make the job easier for them. Here are 10 tips to prepare your home for the driveway cleaning service!
- Clear the surface of any obstacles: This includes cars, bikes, lawn furniture, and children’s toys. You want the cleaners to have easy access to the entire surface of the driveway. It is important to remove any obstacles that might get in their way.
- Sweep the surface: Before the cleaners arrive, sweep the surface of the driveway to remove any dirt or debris. This will help them do a more thorough job.
- Kill any weeds: If there are any weeds growing in the cracks of the driveway, use a weed killer to get rid of them. This will make it easier for the cleaners to do their job.
- Pressure wash the surface: If you have a pressure washer, you can pressure wash the surface of the driveway before the cleaners arrive. This will help remove any tough stains.
- Remove any oil stains: If there are any oil stains on the driveway, you can remove them by pouring a little bit of baking soda on them and scrubbing with a brush.
- Remove any gum: If there is chewing gum stuck to the surface of the driveway, you can remove it by freezing it with ice and then chipping it away with a shovel.
- Clean the gutters: If your gutters are full of leaves and debris, this can cause water to back up and onto your driveway. This can make it difficult for the cleaners to do their job. So, make sure of gutters cleaning before they arrive.
- Trim the trees: If there are any branches hanging over the driveway, trim them back so they don’t get in the way of the cleaners.
- Put up a “No Parking” sign: If you have a “No Parking” sign, put it up before the cleaners arrive. This will help them have easy access to the entire surface of the driveway.
- Be sure to move your cars: You don’t want your cars to be in the way when the cleaners arrive, so be sure to move them out of the driveway beforehand.
Follow these 10 tips and you’ll be sure to have a clean driveway in no time. With a little bit of preparation, you can make the job easier for the cleaners and ensure that the finished product is up to your standards. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
55 galt street New Albany In 47150